April 03, 2016

seattle neon




Bread of Life Mission

Last week I spend part of the week in Seattle, Washington.  While roaming the streets and taking in some much needed vitamin D, I took the opportunity to document some of the city's great vintage (and some replica) neon signs.  It even became a bit of a challenge between my husband and I to see who could spot a new one first. I'm not sure we got them all, but we did manage to put in a lot of miles in our search.


Nitelite Tavern, inside the Diller Hotel, State Hotel


Public Parking


Top Pot Doughnuts, Zeeks Pizza, Super Car Wash


Bar sign outside Diller Hotel


J M Hotel


Virginia Inn, Lost Lake Cafe & Lounge, Comet Tavern, Poquito's Mexican Food, The Paramount, Dahila Lounge, Diller Hotel


Bergman Luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment