March 09, 2015

what i'm thinking about - spring 2015



L to R 
1. High-rise vintage Levi's, cropped just above the ankle.  2. A granny square tank.  My order is in production as we speak.  3.  Suede flared pants.  These were a street style pic taken from Fashion Week and are to die for.  4. Chunky knits paired with a vintage slip.  5.  A great sweater dress.  I am currently on the hunt for the perfect one.  6.  Fringe. We have seen major fringe on the runways for fall 2015. I think that I'm going to take it a step further and add fringe bangs for spring during my next visit to my hairdresser.



Footwear L to R
1. Pointed toe, kitten heel booties.  2.  Classic Dr. Scholl's clogs.  I had these exact pair when I was 8. That was a few years ago, I think it's time to bring them back into my closet.  3.  Block heel Mary-Janes.  I have been talking about this style of shoe for a few months now.  I found a few vintage pairs last time I was in Seattle.  I can't wait for the snow to melt so that I can pair them with my favourite vintage Levi's.  4.  Stacked 1970's inspired heels.  With both dresses and jeans, these will give you legs for miles and miles.

Photos Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment