March 23, 2014

subtle changes take 2


You may recognize the 'foundation' of this outfit from my post the other day.  A lace slip dress, a pair of skinnies and a great pair of shoes, easily transformed by simply changing up the accessories.  By adding a pair of socks, throwing on a pair of sunglasses and changing up the jacket, I created a whole new look.  I've often thought that it would be fun to do this for a whole week.  See what looks I could come up with and how different I could style each look...I think that I just got inspired.




Meet Fred.  He just couldn't resist being part of the shoot. After all, we do coordinate quite  nicely!


Jacket (vintage, Ebay). Dress (H&M). Jeans (Rag & Bone). Shoes (Nine West). Socks (H&M). Sunglasses (Prada).












Photos C Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment