August 15, 2013

trespassing




I had a fantastic birthday the other day.  I spent the morning in and around Detroit at a few of my favourite vintage shops. Later I met a friend for a lunch. 
I found this dress at Lost & Found Vintage in Royal Oak, where I had a great time treasure hunting with Gregory, one of the store clerks.  It was nice to get his opinion on some of my choices, and also for him to have me try a few things that I would have otherwise not selected. 
I loved the colour combination of this dress, but it wasn't until I paired it with my ankle boots that I knew I had to add it to my purchase pile.  It reminded me of something I wore in high school, with army boots - a look that I plan to resurrect this fall.  


Dress (thrifted, Lost & Found Vintage, Royal Oak, MI. $22). Clutch (thrifted, Value Village Thrift, Windsor, ON $5 last seen here). Boots (Topshop). Bracelet (Giles & Brother). 






Photos C Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment