June 30, 2013

store spotlight - lost and found vintage





WHO: Lost and Found Vintage, Royal Oak, MI

WHAT: This is one of those stores that I never leave empty handed, so much so that if I am in need of a vintage 'fix' I cross the border at Detroit and take a quick trip up Woodward Ave to visit this little gem.  I've amassed a nice little collection of dresses and accessories over the years from Lost and Found last seen hereand hereand here. The girls in the shop are a pleasure to visit with and I can always depend on them to provide some inspiration.

WHERE: 510 S Washington Ave, Royal Oak, MI.
Lost and Found Vintage
Facebook
Statigram or search lostandfoundvintage on Instagram

Most recently Elle magazine named Lost and Found Vintage one of the best vintage stores in America, but I already knew that! Check out the link below to see if one of your favourites made the cut!
The Best Vintage Stores in America















No comments:

Post a Comment