January 21, 2013

my favorite things



It's no secret that I really don't like winter much. I detest the cold and my skin really takes a beating.  So when a friend of mine told me to try her Moroccan Hammam spa products last seen here , I didn't hesitate.
Rooted in the ancient concept of Roman baths, these products left my dry and winter damaged skin re-hydrated and glowing.  My favorite is the Moroccan Lava Clay; a multi-purpose product that once added to water and made into a paste, can be applied to both the body and hair. The results were refreshing (literally).

Creating the perfect Hammam spa experience in my home has now become a part of my weekly ritual, thanks Amal. buy it here

If you want the full Hammam spa experience, her products are used at Shangrila Toronto





No comments:

Post a Comment