October 28, 2012

the 'before'




In the spirit of home renovations, I decided to take advantage of my husband being out of town again and orchestrated a 'take over' of sorts!  Here are a few quick shots of my former closet.  It was getting a bit cramped and I was desperately in need of a work space. I figured what better way to find inspiration than to put a desk right in the closet.        
I am just about finished with the new space and can't wait to show you around my new dressing/working space. Stay tuned!





Photos S Mingay

2 comments:

  1. wow amazing closet =)thanks for visitng and following my blog followed you back =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge closet! I'l stay tuned to see the "after"

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete