June 03, 2012

white in the rain


There is nothing I love more than putting on a crisp pair of white bottoms, in this case jeans. The only problem is that every time I wear white, it rains! Today was no exception. Seriously, wearing white is not an invitation for Mother Nature to dirty them up....



Stripped t-shirt (Gap). Jeans (Joe Fresh). Sandals (Daniblack). Belt (vintage Coach, Regeneration, Pleasant Ridge, MI. $8). Tote (vintage Gucci, Regeneration, Pleasant Ridge, MI. $15). I am not quite sure about the authenticity of the bag.  All of the details seem to indicate it is real, but the price, not so sure.  I compared the quality of the canvas to some luggage a friend owns from the same period (80's) and it was the same.  I will keep investigating and let you know! Watch (Michael Kors). Sunglasses (Ray-Ban Meteor Special Series). Bracelets (F21, Joe Fresh, J. Crew, Gap, Mexican flea market, made by me). Ring (Shop on Queen W. Toronto, ON. $5).




Photos A Mingay

No comments:

Post a Comment