February 06, 2012

hotel ocho


Built in 1902, and located in the heart of downtown Toronto, this historic building was the home to several industries and businesses. Painstakingly restored, it has been transformed into an industrial loft-style hotel, restaurant and lounge.  With only 12 rooms, it is an intimate and quaint home away from home.

Located on Spadina Avenue, one block off Queen West, the Hotel Ocho was a perfect choice for a recent trip I took to Toronto to visit some of my favourite vintage shops.

www.hotelocho.com

2 comments:

  1. And thanks to my good friend Stephen Pender for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ocho gives you the left side of the city. No suits at this place. Thought it was only a cafe, didn't know it was a Hotel. That brick and wood is a killer combo. I gotta stay there next time I go! Thanks for the reco

    ReplyDelete